INFORMATION Model Number TW2P78000 Series Not set Brand Timex Gender Men's Movement Quartz Watch Style Dress Watches CASE MATERIAL Bezel Function Fixed Bezel Material Brass Case Diameter 40 millimeters Case Thickness 9 millimeters DIAL Crystal Mineral Dial Type Analog Dial Color Cream Hands Luminous FEATURES Water Resistance 30 meters Features Timex Weekender, Chronograph, Date, INDIGLO night light, Canvas Band, Full Arabic Numbers Calendar Function Date BRACELET Band Type Strap Band Color Brown Band Material Leather Band Band Width 20 millimeters Clasp Buckle WARRANTY Two Year Warranty MORE INFORMATION ADDITIONAL INFO Timex Model Number: TW2P78000 Weekender Chrono Oversize Watch Series. Leather Band Band. Cream Dial Color. Analog Dial. Luminous Hands/Markers. Fixed Brass Bezel. Round Brass Case. Case Diameter is 40 millimeters . Band Width is 20 millimeters . Case Thickness is 9 millimeters. Date. Quartz Movement. Timex Weekender, Chronograph, Date, INDIGLO night light, Canvas Band, Full Arabic Numbers Features. General Color is Brown. Men's Casual Watch. Crystal Material is Mineral. Clasp Type is Buckle. 30 meters Water Resistance.
DetailsTimex is a successor to Waterbury Watch Company which was founded in 1954 in Waterbury Connecticut. Waterbury was one of the many companies producing clocks in the Naugatuck Valley, Connecticut, which became known as the “Switzerland of America.” Since their introduction the company ventured into pocket watches, and later wristwatches through military-issue. Waterbury also struck a deal with Disney following the great depression to create a series of Mickey Mouse timepieces. During WWII, the Waterbury Co created fuse timers for precision defense products, creating a fully operational plant in just 88 days. Following a shareholder vote in 1943, the company was renamed United States Time Corporation. Eventually, the X was added to symbolize the company’s “technological expertise and innovation.” Timex has kept many classic designs like the Waterbury Collection and the Originals collection. Additionally the company introduced the Expedition and Intelligent Quartz which highlight the company’s pursuit of innovation within the watch making industry.
- 100% AUTHENTIC
At Pass the Watch, we only sell 100% authentic brand new watches, and accessories complete with the original manufacturer's packaging. We make sure to process orders as quickly as we can so our customers can enjoy their purchase as soon as possible.
- We strive to earn and maintain the trust of our guests by only selling legitimate and credible watches and accessories. All of our items sold here at Pass the Watch comes in their original manufactured packaging (in original box, with booklet, serial number,etc.)
- we guarantee all items to be 100% authentic via our money back guarantee
- To offer the best possible services to our customers, we offer our products and have top reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Rakuten. Pass the Watch has been a seller on eBay since 2010 and is amongst the top-rated sellers, with over 7,000+ reviews.
- Our top priority is to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases, from the start of the transaction to the day they received the item. All our items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your destination in an effective and timely manner. This is why all our orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- If we fail to provide these services item will be returned to us and we will issue a full refund to you so we can guarantee no loss to our customers. satisfaction is our goal to grow our business.
We are a highly secured site with an SSL verified seal registered in the state of California, USA. All links to our reviews and SSL seal are below:
- For quick assistance and up close images of items we have for sale, please feel free to text or whatsapp our new line.(310)464-7588
Within the USA, we ship free using USPS Priority Mail (2 Day Shipping) on nearly
all of our products. USPS is our default shipping service.
Once we receive your order confirmation and payment, we will begin processing
your order. We will keep you updated every step of the way, as we process your
order, providing you with the tracking information once available. If you would like to use UPS, or would like an expedited delivery, the following
UPS Ground: Free
UPS 3 Day Shipping: $18.00
UPS 2 Day Shipping: $28.00
UPS 1 Days Shipping: $38.00
UPS Next Day Air Early AM: $65.00
Saturday Delivery Next Day Air: $55.00 To Canada, we ship using USPS First Class at a flat rate of $20.00.
For international orders, the fee is $20.00 and up. For more information click here.
We use PayPal to process and secure payments. They accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and phone payments.
All payment information is secured through PayPal’s payment gateway.