INFORMATION Model Number TW2P72800 Series Intelligent Quartz Brand Timex Gender Men's Movement Quartz Watch Style Casual Watches CASE MATERIAL Bezel Function Fixed Bezel Material Stainless Steel Case Diameter 45 millimeters Case Thickness 15 millimeters DIAL Crystal Mineral Dial Type Analog Dial Color Black Hands Luminous FEATURES Water Resistance 100 meters Features Timex, Chonograph, Quartz, Day and Date, Stainless Steel Calendar Function Day and Date BRACELET Band Type Bracelet Band Color Black Band Material Stainless Steel Band Width 23 millimeters Clasp Buckle WARRANTY Two Year Warranty MORE INFORMATION ADDITIONAL INFO Timex Model Number: TW2P72800 Intelligent Quartz Watch Series. Stainless Steel Band. Black Dial Color. Analog Dial. Luminous Hands/Markers. Fixed Stainless Steel Bezel. Round Stainless Steel Case. Case Diameter is 45 millimeters . Band Width is 23 millimeters . Case Thickness is 15 millimeters. Day and Date. Quartz Movement. Timex, Chonograph, Quartz, Day and Date, Stainless Steel Features. General Color is Black. Men's Everyday Watch. Crystal Material is Mineral. Clasp Type is Buckle. 100 meters Water Resistance.
DetailsThe legendary Timex corporation has been a leading American manufacturing company for a century and a half, its reputation built on its sterling watch product lines. Headquartered in Middlebury, Connecticut, Timex was one of the forefathers of digital watches, having developed the impressive “Ironman” collection, inspired by the Ironman World Championship. Founded in 1854, the company that would grow and later be named Timex was initially known as the Waterbury Clock Company, created by brass manufacturer Benedict & Burnham. The late 1800s saw business dwindle due to poor sales techniques, and the company’s attempt to salvage itself by generating higher-end models failed. Things began to turn around once the United States entered the first World War, meeting new demands for timepiece design. The primary watch model before this was the pocket watch, which proved impractical for soldiers, especially artillery gunners who needed an easy way to see and calculate time while still being able to work the guns – thus one of the earliest wristwatches were developed. What truly rescued the company from financial disaster, however, was a deal reached with Walt Disney, in which Mickey Mouse timepieces would be created. They were an instant hit upon their introduction at the 1933 Chicago World Fair, swiftly rising to become the company’s first million-dollar collection. The ‘60s saw the company grow into a worldwide juggernaut, and to commemorate this, it was renamed Timex Corporation. In the ‘70s and ‘80s. cheap and efficient mechanical watches from the Far East devastated the American watch industry. In order to combat this, Timex evolved to focus specifically on timepieces, in particular product quality and stylistic designs.
- 100% AUTHENTIC
At Pass the Watch, we only sell 100% authentic brand new watches, and accessories complete with the original manufacturer's packaging. We make sure to process orders as quickly as we can so our customers can enjoy their purchase as soon as possible.
- We strive to earn and maintain the trust of our guests by only selling legitimate and credible watches and accessories. All of our items sold here at Pass the Watch comes in their original manufactured packaging (in original box, with booklet, serial number,etc.)
- we guarantee all items to be 100% authentic via our money back guarantee
- To offer the best possible services to our customers, we offer our products and have top reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Rakuten. Pass the Watch has been a seller on eBay since 2010 and is amongst the top-rated sellers, with over 7,000+ reviews.
- Our top priority is to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases, from the start of the transaction to the day they received the item. All our items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your destination in an effective and timely manner. This is why all our orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- If we fail to provide these services item will be returned to us and we will issue a full refund to you so we can guarantee no loss to our customers. satisfaction is our goal to grow our business.
We are a highly secured site with an SSL verified seal registered in the state of California, USA. All links to our reviews and SSL seal are below:
- For quick assistance and up close images of items we have for sale, please feel free to text or whatsapp our new line.(310)464-7588
Within the USA, we ship free using USPS Priority Mail (2 Day Shipping) on nearly
all of our products. USPS is our default shipping service.
Once we receive your order confirmation and payment, we will begin processing
your order. We will keep you updated every step of the way, as we process your
order, providing you with the tracking information once available. If you would like to use UPS, or would like an expedited delivery, the following
UPS Ground: Free
UPS 3 Day Shipping: $18.00
UPS 2 Day Shipping: $28.00
UPS 1 Days Shipping: $38.00
UPS Next Day Air Early AM: $65.00
Saturday Delivery Next Day Air: $55.00 To Canada, we ship using USPS First Class at a flat rate of $20.00.
For international orders, the fee is $20.00 and up. For more information click here.
We use PayPal to process and secure payments. They accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and phone payments.
All payment information is secured through PayPal’s payment gateway.