INFORMATION Model Number SNK807 Brand Seiko Gender Men's Movement Automatic Watch Style Casual Watches CASE MATERIAL Bezel Function Fixed Bezel Material Stainless Steel Case Diameter 38 millimeters Case Thickness 11 millimeters DIAL Crystal Mineral Dial Type Analog Dial Color Blue Hands Luminous FEATURES Water Resistance 30 M Features Seiko 5 Automatic, Day and Date, See Through Case Back Calendar Function Day and Date BRACELET Band Type Strap Band Color Blue Band Material Canvas Band Width 18 millimeters Clasp Buckle WARRANTY Two Year Warranty MORE INFORMATION ADDITIONAL INFO Seiko 5 Automatic, Day and Date, See Through Case Back
DetailsIn 1881, Kintarō Hattori opened “K. Hattori,” a watch and jewelry shop in the Ginza area of Tokyo. He began producing clocks under the name Seikosoha, which means “House of Exquisite Workmanship” in Japanese. The first watches under the name Seiko released in 1924. By 1964, Seiko released Astron, the first quartz watch, costing as much as a car at the time. Seiko later created the first quartz chronograph. Seiko has a long history of innovating watches, including the creation of the first automatic watch designed to be worn by an astronaut in space. Among other innovations, Seiko introduced Solar watches, Kinetic watches, and more advanced quartz and automatic movements. With a wide range of elegant, sport, diver, and chronograph watches, Seiko caters to all watch enthusiasts and shoppers.
- 100% AUTHENTIC
At Pass the Watch, we only sell 100% authentic brand new watches, and accessories complete with the original manufacturer's packaging. We make sure to process orders as quickly as we can so our customers can enjoy their purchase as soon as possible.
- We strive to earn and maintain the trust of our guests by only selling legitimate and credible watches and accessories. All of our items sold here at Pass the Watch comes in their original manufactured packaging (in original box, with booklet, serial number,etc.)
- we guarantee all items to be 100% authentic via our money back guarantee
- To offer the best possible services to our customers, we offer our products and have top reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Rakuten. Pass the Watch has been a seller on eBay since 2010 and is amongst the top-rated sellers, with over 7,000+ reviews.
- Our top priority is to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases, from the start of the transaction to the day they received the item. All our items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your destination in an effective and timely manner. This is why all our orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- If we fail to provide these services item will be returned to us and we will issue a full refund to you so we can guarantee no loss to our customers. satisfaction is our goal to grow our business.
We are a highly secured site with an SSL verified seal registered in the state of California, USA. All links to our reviews and SSL seal are below:
- For quick assistance and up close images of items we have for sale, please feel free to text or whatsapp our new line.(310)464-7588
Within the USA, we ship free using USPS Priority Mail (2 Day Shipping) on nearly
all of our products. USPS is our default shipping service.
Once we receive your order confirmation and payment, we will begin processing
your order. We will keep you updated every step of the way, as we process your
order, providing you with the tracking information once available. If you would like to use UPS, or would like an expedited delivery, the following
UPS Ground: Free
UPS 3 Day Shipping: $18.00
UPS 2 Day Shipping: $28.00
UPS 1 Days Shipping: $38.00
UPS Next Day Air Early AM: $65.00
Saturday Delivery Next Day Air: $55.00 To Canada, we ship using USPS First Class at a flat rate of $20.00.
For international orders, the fee is $20.00 and up. For more information click here.
We use PayPal to process and secure payments. They accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and phone payments.
All payment information is secured through PayPal’s payment gateway.