INFORMATION Model Number FAG02003W0 Series Esteem II Brand Orient Gender Men's Movement Automatic CASE MATERIAL Bezel Function Fixed Bezel Material Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Case Diameter 41 millimeters Case Thickness 12 millimeters DIAL Crystal Mineral Dial Type Analog Dial Color White Hands Gold-Tone FEATURES Water Resistance 50 meters Features Automatic, 50 meters water resistance BRACELET Band Type Strap Band Color Brown Band Material Leather Band Width 22 millimeters Clasp Buckle WARRANTY Two Year Warranty MORE INFORMATION ADDITIONAL INFO Orient Model Number: FAG02003W0 Esteem II Watch Series. Leather Band. White Dial Color. Analog Dial. Gold-Tone Hands/Markers. Fixed Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bezel. Round Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Case. Case Diameter is 41 millimeters. Band Width is 22 millimeters. Case Thickness is 12 millimeters. Automatic Movement. Automatic, 50 meters water resistance Features. General Color is White. Men's Dress Watch. Crystal Material is Mineral. Clasp Type is Buckle. 50 meters Water Resistance. Also known as model AG02003W FAG02003W
DetailsNowhere will you find more carefully-crafted watches than Orient Watch. Headquartered in the western portion of the Tokyo Metropolis, in the city of Hino, Japan, Orient specializes in mechanical (self-winding and hand-winding) watches. Also in Orient’s repertoire are quartz, solar, and radio-controlled watches, each one sure to impress any luxury watch-enthusiast and complement the most dapper of outfits. All watches and watch movements are manufactured in-house in Japan. What once began as a wholesale shop in Ueno, Taito, Tokyo, Japan in 1901 has grown into a powerful luxury watch juggernaut over a century later, with expert watches of the automatic, quartz, star, and mechanical kind. However, it wasn’t until 1934 that the manufacturing of wristwatches began and 1950 that Orient Watch Company was officially founded. However, after the economy in Japan faltered after World War II, affecting trades of all kinds, including the production of watches, and so the company that would later become the Orient Watch Company was shut down in 1949. Fortunately, it only took a year for the watch company to resurrect itself under the name Tama Keiki Company, kick starting the manufacturing of all kinds of watches, from quartz and mechanical, to automatic and star. Then again, in 1951, the company once more changed its name, this time to Orient Watch Company. After a memorandum trade agreement with China went through in 1955, Orient’s visibility overseas expanded greatly, with the releases of the “Dynamic (1956), Royal Orient (1960), Grand Prix 100 (1964), and Tenbeat (1970). In addition, the 1967 release “Fineness” was the world’s thinnest automatic wristwatch with day-and -date calendar. Assembly of luxury watches began in 2003, at the Orient Technical Center in Akita, Japan. In 2004, the Royal Orient watch line Caliber 88700 movement went on sale for the first time and the following year the Orient Star Retro-Future watch collection was launched. Since 2001, Orient has become a subsidiary of the Seiko Epson Corporation, before progressing into a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2009. Despite this, Orient Watch has maintained creative autonomy over its collection, assuring any and all loyalist customers that the attributes that made Orient watches magical never went away.
- 100% AUTHENTIC
At Pass the Watch, we only sell 100% authentic brand new watches, and accessories complete with the original manufacturer's packaging. We make sure to process orders as quickly as we can so our customers can enjoy their purchase as soon as possible.
- We strive to earn and maintain the trust of our guests by only selling legitimate and credible watches and accessories. All of our items sold here at Pass the Watch comes in their original manufactured packaging (in original box, with booklet, serial number,etc.)
- we guarantee all items to be 100% authentic via our money back guarantee
- To offer the best possible services to our customers, we offer our products and have top reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Rakuten. Pass the Watch has been a seller on eBay since 2010 and is amongst the top-rated sellers, with over 7,000+ reviews.
- Our top priority is to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases, from the start of the transaction to the day they received the item. All our items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your destination in an effective and timely manner. This is why all our orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- If we fail to provide these services item will be returned to us and we will issue a full refund to you so we can guarantee no loss to our customers. satisfaction is our goal to grow our business.
We are a highly secured site with an SSL verified seal registered in the state of California, USA. All links to our reviews and SSL seal are below:
- For quick assistance and up close images of items we have for sale, please feel free to text or whatsapp our new line.(310)464-7588
Within the USA, we ship free using USPS Priority Mail (2 Day Shipping) on nearly
all of our products. USPS is our default shipping service.
Once we receive your order confirmation and payment, we will begin processing
your order. We will keep you updated every step of the way, as we process your
order, providing you with the tracking information once available. If you would like to use UPS, or would like an expedited delivery, the following
UPS Ground: Free
UPS 3 Day Shipping: $18.00
UPS 2 Day Shipping: $28.00
UPS 1 Days Shipping: $38.00
UPS Next Day Air Early AM: $65.00
Saturday Delivery Next Day Air: $55.00 To Canada, we ship using USPS First Class at a flat rate of $20.00.
For international orders, the fee is $20.00 and up. For more information click here.
We use PayPal to process and secure payments. They accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and phone payments.
All payment information is secured through PayPal’s payment gateway.