INFORMATION Model Number 0607220 Series Museum Classic Brand Movado Gender Women's Movement Quartz Watch Style Dress Watches CASE MATERIAL Bezel Function Fixed Bezel Material Stainless Steel Case Diameter 28 millimeters Case Thickness 7 millimeters DIAL Crystal Sapphire Crystal Dial Type Analog Dial Color Black Hands Silver Tone FEATURES Water Resistance 30 Meters Features Museum Classic, Stainless Steel, Quartz BRACELET Band Type Bracelet Band Color Stainless Steel Band Material Stainless Steel Band Width 15 millimeters Clasp Fold Over Clasp WARRANTY Two Year Warranty MORE INFORMATION ADDITIONAL INFO Movado Model Number: 0607220 Museum Classic Watch Series. Stainless Steel Band. Black Dial Color. Analog Dial. Silver Tone Hands/Markers. Fixed Stainless Steel Bezel. Round Stainless Steel Case. Case Diameter is 28 millimeters. Band Width is 15 millimeters. Case Thickness is 7 millimeters. . Quartz Movement. Museum Classic, Stainless Steel, Quartz Features. General Color is Silver. Women's Casual Watch. Crystal Material is Sapphire Crystal. Clasp Type is Fold Over Clasp. 30 Meters Water Resistance.
DetailsSince their founding in Switzerland in 1881, Movado has been relentlessly propelling the acme of horological innovation and design by crafting impeccable watches. Internationally recognized for their single dot dial originally featured on their Movado Museum watch designed by acclaimed designer Nathan George Hewitt, Movado is revered as a pioneer of 20th century Modernist design. Movado’s heritage as craftsmen of groundbreaking timepieces still characterizes the company today through their refined watches which continue push the boundaries of modern design. Movado watches are offered in leather, stainless steel, and two-tone bracelets along with a plethora of dial colors, giving you the opportunity to find your perfect Movado watch. Since their inception in 1881 by 19-year-old watchmaker Achille Ditesheim, the company which would soon come to be known as Movado, which translates to “always in motion” in the international auxiliary language of Esperanto, has gained great prestige by crafting some of the world's most innovative, functional, and precise timepieces. By 1900, the company was winning prestigious awards, and in 1905, they were awarded the gold medal for creativity and design at the celebrated Liege International Exposition. A defining moment for Movado came in 1947 when American designer Nathan George Hewitt, a student of the legendary Bauhaus School of Fine art, designed the iconic single dot black dial of the Movado Museum watch. The single gold dot at 12 o’clock symbolized the the highest point of the sun at noon. The watch became an instant classic almost overnight for its simple, Modernist design, and in 1960 it was introduced into the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art, New York, becoming the first watch ever with this distinction. The unrivaled innovation in design and function which has come to characterize Movado watches still continues today. With their minimalist roots and effortless transcendence of form and function, Movado continues to lead the way in achieving new horological milestones. Whether you're looking for a more professional watch with a leather strap for executive meetings, or a casual stainless steel watch to wear on your next vacation, Movado has all the options. For a watch which is revered for effortless style, maximum functionality, and fine craftsmanship, a Movado watch is the perfect choice.
- 100% AUTHENTIC
At Pass the Watch, we only sell 100% authentic brand new watches, and accessories complete with the original manufacturer's packaging. We make sure to process orders as quickly as we can so our customers can enjoy their purchase as soon as possible.
- We strive to earn and maintain the trust of our guests by only selling legitimate and credible watches and accessories. All of our items sold here at Pass the Watch comes in their original manufactured packaging (in original box, with booklet, serial number,etc.)
- we guarantee all items to be 100% authentic via our money back guarantee
- To offer the best possible services to our customers, we offer our products and have top reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Rakuten. Pass the Watch has been a seller on eBay since 2010 and is amongst the top-rated sellers, with over 7,000+ reviews.
- Our top priority is to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases, from the start of the transaction to the day they received the item. All our items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your destination in an effective and timely manner. This is why all our orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- If we fail to provide these services item will be returned to us and we will issue a full refund to you so we can guarantee no loss to our customers. satisfaction is our goal to grow our business.
We are a highly secured site with an SSL verified seal registered in the state of California, USA. All links to our reviews and SSL seal are below:
- For quick assistance and up close images of items we have for sale, please feel free to text or whatsapp our new line.(310)464-7588
Within the USA, we ship free using USPS Priority Mail (2 Day Shipping) on nearly
all of our products. USPS is our default shipping service.
Once we receive your order confirmation and payment, we will begin processing
your order. We will keep you updated every step of the way, as we process your
order, providing you with the tracking information once available. If you would like to use UPS, or would like an expedited delivery, the following
UPS Ground: Free
UPS 3 Day Shipping: $18.00
UPS 2 Day Shipping: $28.00
UPS 1 Days Shipping: $38.00
UPS Next Day Air Early AM: $65.00
Saturday Delivery Next Day Air: $55.00 To Canada, we ship using USPS First Class at a flat rate of $20.00.
For international orders, the fee is $20.00 and up. For more information click here.
We use PayPal to process and secure payments. They accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and phone payments.
All payment information is secured through PayPal’s payment gateway.