INFORMATION Model Number SNXS75J1 Series Seiko 5 Brand Seiko Gender Men's Movement Automatic Watch Style Dress Watches CASE MATERIAL Bezel Function Fixed Bezel Material Stainless Steel Case Diameter 38 millimeters Case Thickness 12 millimeters DIAL Crystal Mineral Dial Type Analog Dial Color Grey Hands Luminous FEATURES Water Resistance 30 meters Features Seiko 5, Automatic, Day and Date Display, 21 Jewels Calendar Function Day and Date BRACELET Band Type Bracelet Band Color Stainless Steel Band Material Stainless Steel Band Width 20 millimeters Clasp Fold Over Clasp WARRANTY Two Year Warranty MORE INFORMATION ADDITIONAL INFO Seiko Model Number: SNXS75J1 Seiko 5 Watch Series. Stainless Steel Band. Grey Dial Color. Analog Dial. Luminous Hands/Markers. Fixed Stainless Steel Bezel. Round Stainless Steel Case. Case Diameter is 38 millimeters. Band Width is 20 millimeters. Case Thickness is 12 millimeters. Day and Date. Automatic Movement. Seiko 5, Automatic, Day and Date Display, 21 Jewels Features. General Color is Grey. Men's Casual Watch. Crystal Material is Mineral. Clasp Type is Fold Over Clasp. 30 meters Water Resistance.
DetailsJapanese manufacturing giant Seiko Holdings Corporation, are widely known, among other things, for their impressive spectrum of luxury wristwatches, which all run the gamut from quartz and kinetic, to solar and mechanical. Seiko has a rival in Omega when it comes to pop cultural representation – both have been displayed prominently in the James Bond film series and both have worn the title of Official Timekeeper for the Olympics. In addition to the Olympic Games, Seiko has found itself a timekeeper for other major sporting events, such as the FIFA World Cup and IAAF World Championships. In 2004, a Seiko campaign put forward the idea that the essence of a person boils down to the sort of watch their wear. 135 years ago in Tokyo, Seiko was founded in its earliest form, a watch a jewelry shop named “K. Hattori,” opened by a man by the name of Kintaro Hattori. In 1924, the first official Seiko brand watches were released. Over the decades, Seiko made waves in the world of luxury watches, notably the “Astron (1969),” the world’s first quartz watch, which, upon release was the price of a mid-size car. Seiko’s penchant for innovation didn’t stop there, however. In the ‘80s, the company went on to create the first kinetic watch that combined the self-energizing attributes of an automatic watch with quartz accuracy – in short, the watch was powered entirely by everyday movement. The Seiko method of production (a fully integrated in-house system) is still practiced in Japan for luxury watches. Product prices range from $45 to a whopping $554,000, ensuring something for everyone. With such an inspiring history in the realm of wristwatches, it’s not hard to understand why Seiko is so beloved.
- 100% AUTHENTIC
At Pass the Watch, we only sell 100% authentic brand new watches, and accessories complete with the original manufacturer's packaging. We make sure to process orders as quickly as we can so our customers can enjoy their purchase as soon as possible.
- We strive to earn and maintain the trust of our guests by only selling legitimate and credible watches and accessories. All of our items sold here at Pass the Watch comes in their original manufactured packaging (in original box, with booklet, serial number,etc.)
- we guarantee all items to be 100% authentic via our money back guarantee
- To offer the best possible services to our customers, we offer our products and have top reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Rakuten. Pass the Watch has been a seller on eBay since 2010 and is amongst the top-rated sellers, with over 7,000+ reviews.
- Our top priority is to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases, from the start of the transaction to the day they received the item. All our items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your destination in an effective and timely manner. This is why all our orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- If we fail to provide these services item will be returned to us and we will issue a full refund to you so we can guarantee no loss to our customers. satisfaction is our goal to grow our business.
We are a highly secured site with an SSL verified seal registered in the state of California, USA. All links to our reviews and SSL seal are below:
- For quick assistance and up close images of items we have for sale, please feel free to text or whatsapp our new line.(310)464-7588
Within the USA, we ship free using USPS Priority Mail (2 Day Shipping) on nearly
all of our products. USPS is our default shipping service.
Once we receive your order confirmation and payment, we will begin processing
your order. We will keep you updated every step of the way, as we process your
order, providing you with the tracking information once available. If you would like to use UPS, or would like an expedited delivery, the following
UPS Ground: Free
UPS 3 Day Shipping: $18.00
UPS 2 Day Shipping: $28.00
UPS 1 Days Shipping: $38.00
UPS Next Day Air Early AM: $65.00
Saturday Delivery Next Day Air: $55.00 To Canada, we ship using USPS First Class at a flat rate of $20.00.
For international orders, the fee is $20.00 and up. For more information click here.
We use PayPal to process and secure payments. They accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and phone payments.
All payment information is secured through PayPal’s payment gateway.