INFORMATION Model Number g-8900-1dr Series Not set Brand Casio Gender Men's Movement Quartz CASE MATERIAL Bezel Function Fixed Bezel Material Aluminum and Resin Case Diameter 55.1 millimeters Case Thickness 16.3 millimeters DIAL Crystal Mineral Dial Type Digital Dial Color Black Hands Digital FEATURES Features Shock Resistant, World Timer, Universal Time, Auto Calender, Timer, Stop Watch, Alarm Calendar Function Month and Date BRACELET Band Type Strap Band Color Black Band Material Resin Clasp Buckle WARRANTY Two Year Warranty MORE INFORMATION ADDITIONAL INFO Casio Model Number: g-8900-1dr G-Shock Watch Series. Resin Band. Black Dial Color. Digital Dial. Digital Hands/Markers. Aluminum and Resin Bezel. Round Aluminum and Resin Case. Case Diameter is 55.1 millimeters . Band Width is . Case Thickness is 16.3 millimeters. Month and Date. Quartz Movement. Shock Resistant, World Timer, Universal Time, Auto Calender, Timer, Stop Watch, Alarm Features. General Color is Black. Men's Sport Watch. Crystal Material is Mineral. Clasp Type is Buckle. Water Resistance.
DetailsEstablished in April 1946 by Tadao Kashio, the Casio company became known throughout the world for its enduring and reliable wristwatches. Three decades later, Casio became an important part of the electronic revolution in watchmaking industry with the introduction of digital watches. Today, Casio is the pioneer of waterproof, shock resistant timepieces that are as hardworking as they are stylish. Casio is built on the principle of providing products with innovative functions that assist people in their daily lives. The Japanese company joined the timepiece market in 1974, with its first model, a digital wristwatch called Casiotron which featured automatic calendar. Casio began making timepieces only after the electronic watch revolution, but its background as a calculator manufacturer provided technical expertise. The company’s success in other electronic markets also provided a massive boost for the Tokyo based firm, allowing them to produce watches with numerous technological innovations. Casio would launch their iconic scientific calculator timepiece, labeled as a model CFX-400. From that time on, Casio made more models of calculator watches than any other company. The Japanese watchmakers are still considered to be the most important company that produces this sort of timepieces. During the eighties, Casio also started selling the Data Bank Calculator watch, the series that included not only a calculator, but could also be used for storing appointments, names, addresses and phone numbers. This innovative watch would go down in history as a fashion icon that would define a generation. Later, Casio would create an ultimate, tough and unbreakable watch that could reach a “Triple 10” concept – a new type of product that can withstand 10 meter free-fall, and also has a 10 bar water resistance accompanied with a battery which lasts for 10 years. The design team produced more than 200 prototypes and after two years, the first G-shock watch was launched. Today, the G-Shock and the other models of Casio include a self-contained Tough Solar battery charging system with a solar cell and a rechargeable battery. This line of products and the Baby-G (the G-Shock for women) are still the most popular ones among Casio watches. Other notable series are Oceanus, Edifice and Casio Sport. Today, Casio is known for its wide portfolio of timepieces, ranging from the sporty G-Shock to its luxurious Edifice collection. Speak with one of our sales agents today to find the right Casio watch to take your style to the next level.
- 100% AUTHENTIC
At Pass the Watch, we only sell 100% authentic brand new watches, and accessories complete with the original manufacturer's packaging. We make sure to process orders as quickly as we can so our customers can enjoy their purchase as soon as possible.
- We strive to earn and maintain the trust of our guests by only selling legitimate and credible watches and accessories. All of our items sold here at Pass the Watch comes in their original manufactured packaging (in original box, with booklet, serial number,etc.)
- we guarantee all items to be 100% authentic via our money back guarantee
- To offer the best possible services to our customers, we offer our products and have top reviews on eBay, Amazon, and Rakuten. Pass the Watch has been a seller on eBay since 2010 and is amongst the top-rated sellers, with over 7,000+ reviews.
- Our top priority is to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases, from the start of the transaction to the day they received the item. All our items are shipped directly from our warehouse to your destination in an effective and timely manner. This is why all our orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- If we fail to provide these services item will be returned to us and we will issue a full refund to you so we can guarantee no loss to our customers. satisfaction is our goal to grow our business.
We are a highly secured site with an SSL verified seal registered in the state of California, USA. All links to our reviews and SSL seal are below:
- For quick assistance and up close images of items we have for sale, please feel free to text or whatsapp our new line.(310)464-7588
Within the USA, we ship free using USPS Priority Mail (2 Day Shipping) on nearly
all of our products. USPS is our default shipping service.
Once we receive your order confirmation and payment, we will begin processing
your order. We will keep you updated every step of the way, as we process your
order, providing you with the tracking information once available. If you would like to use UPS, or would like an expedited delivery, the following
UPS Ground: Free
UPS 3 Day Shipping: $18.00
UPS 2 Day Shipping: $28.00
UPS 1 Days Shipping: $38.00
UPS Next Day Air Early AM: $65.00
Saturday Delivery Next Day Air: $55.00 To Canada, we ship using USPS First Class at a flat rate of $20.00.
For international orders, the fee is $20.00 and up. For more information click here.
We use PayPal to process and secure payments. They accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and phone payments.
All payment information is secured through PayPal’s payment gateway.